3-MeO-PCP is a dissociative drug that is usually taken aesthetically. Regarding its structure, it is similar to arylcyclohexylamines. It has not been in use by humans too much. Some people consider this drug as very stimulating while some have very negative reviews about it.
There is not too much research conducted on 3-MeO-PCP. It is still now known if it is more deadly or not. However, many countries have regarded as an illegal drug.
Positive effects of 3-MeO-PCP:
Reasons, why many people take this drug, are
1. They get Euphoria in which they feel intense excitement and happiness. This takes them away from the bitter realities of the world.
2. Calmness and music enhancement also some major benefits people who are administered 3-MeO-PCP can see.
3. Dissociative experience and more stimulation can also be seen in the people taking 3-MeO-PCP.
Negative effects of 3-MeO-PCP:
The bad effects of this drug are:
1. People with continuous use of 3-MeO-PCP may suffer from the problem of disturbing hallucinations
2. The disruption in the speech is also one of the major side effects of 3-MeO-PCP.
3. Digestive disorders such as vomiting and nausea are also caused due to continuous intake of 3-MeO-PCP.
4. In the long-run, a person addicted to 3-MeO-PCP can suffer from memory loss.
5. Depersonalisation and dissociation can also be caused in the patient taking 3-MeO-PCP
3-MeO-PCP is considered to be less harmful as compared to PCP. The effects of this drug on the person depending on the dose he is taking. At a low dose, a person can see the alteration in his sense of hearing and see whereas, at a high dose of 3-MeO-PCP, the person can get fully dissociated. This can hinder the communication between mind and body
3-MeO-PCP has been found to be closely related to Ketamine. Ketamine is a powered or liquid form drug which is administered to animals or human beings to control their vision.
3-MeO-PCP also works like Ketamine when the vision of the person turns off, and different shapes come in vision.
Doses of 3-MeO-PCP:
At a light dose of 3-MeO-PCP, you can feel a disconnection from your body and also some memory lapses. In the medium dose, the effects at the lighter dose will be accentuated. At a high dose, you can become fully dissociative.
In addition to it, you may also get psychosis. The common dose of 3-MeO-PCP is 5mg to 8mg. However, the normal dose may vary from person to person.
What is an appropriate dose of 3-MeO-PCP?
There are many serious side effects of 3-MeO-PCP because of which it bans many countries. In some countries, there is a lethal quantity in which you can buy 3-MeO-PCP. However, the lethal quantity is not known.
If you want to use 3-MeO-PCP for any reason, it would be better to start off with the low dose. However, it is always suggested to use this drug infrequently. 3-MeO-PCP can develop psychotic; that’s why many experts suggest taking this drug in combination.