4-HO-MiPT ( miprocin, 4-hydroxy N-methyl-N-isopropyltyptamine) is a synthetic compound which is also known as aromatic compound. It has been found to be quite similar to LSD and DMT. Regarding molecular structure, it resembles tryptamine psilocin.
Tryptamine psilocin is used as a psychoactive ingredient in magic mushrooms. If we look at the history of 4-HO-MiPT, we will come to know that its use by human beings has been very infrequent.
Chemistry of 4-HO-MiPT:
Regarding chemistry, 4-HO-MiPT is analog or alternative of MiPT. Miprocin is considered as an analog of N-methyl-N-isopropyltyptamine. Regarding structure, it is possibly the analog of 4-HO-DMT.
4-HO-MiPT contains 5-HT 2A receptors which form the basis of many psychedelic effects. The exact quantity required to show significant impact and psychedelic experiences in the person consuming 4-HO-MiPT is still unknown.
What are the physical effects of 4-HO-MiPT?
Many people consume 1. 4-HO-MiPT because of the pleasant effects it comes with. It gives tingling and warm sensation which is enough for a person to forget about all the worries of life. The pleasant sensation keeps on increasing until it reaches the peak.
2. 4-HO-MiPT is profoundly relaxing. It makes the person feel too much sedation. The sedation feeling can be seen in the patient due to continuous yawning.
3. Due to its intense effects, the patient may also see watery eyes
4. Since 4-HO-MiPT is considered similar to LSD, it is highly energetic just like LSD. There are also some unique effects of this drug.
What are the unique effects of 4-HO-MiPT?
1. Communication with subconscious
2. Feeling of interconnectedness
4. Music enhancement
5. Delusion and ego dissolution
The 4-HO-MiPT also affects the vision of the person. It has been found to be very useful for the vision as it sharpens the vision and also makes the colors brighter.
The pattern recognition ability of the person is also enhanced. However, it should be kept in mind that it can badly affect the eyesight of the person in the long-run
The physical appearance of 4-HO-MiPT:
1. In appearance, 4-HO-MiPT looks similar to psilocin and LSD
2. It is organic
3. It is organized in terms of structure and rounded from corners
4. The edges are bit soft and look a little glossy
Legal issues of 4-HO-MiPT:
4-HO-MiPT is ban in USA, UK, and Sweden and also in many other countries. Because it is similar to psilocin, it is considered illegal under the act of misuse of drugs
What’s the Conclusion?
Although 4-HO-MiPT is considered as a substitute of psilocin and magic mushroom, it has some unique features and effects. The uniqueness appears in the person as the trip proceeds further. The dosage of 4-HO-MiPT Pellets is same as psilocin and LSD.
However, the low dosage is always recommended in the start to avoid any severe health-related problems. All those people who want to have the experience of psychedelia should get 4-HO-MiPT but in low dose.